Scott Witter tours Admiral’s Row
Scott Witter of Brooklyn’s Other Museum of Brooklyn (B.O.M.B.) tours Admiral’s Row in the Brooklyn Navy Yard in NYC on Aug 11 2009. The City is hoping that developers will build a huge supermarket on this historic site, currently suffering from years of neglect. It still belongs to the Federal Government, who have already specified that at least two of the buildings must be preserved. Scott maintains that the entire row should be landmarked – there is plenty of room and the cost of refurbishment will not be significant.
- Admirals Row Longevity Party and Brownie BakeOff – Sat Jun 16 / Sun Jun 17 2012
- PETITION: Landmark Admirals Row!
- Nov 22 2011 Scott Witter letter to NYC City Council
- Admirals Row ULURP Vote + Scott Witter Protest – July 25 2011
- Admirals Row Draft Environmental Assessment meeting – May 4 2011
- Scott Witter Op-Ed in Fort Greene/Clinton Hill Patch
- NPR: On Historic Admirals Row, Fear That the End Is Near
- Admirals Row Longevity Party and Brownie BakeOff – Sat Feb 12 / Sun Feb 13 2011
- Vote Scott Witter for the Brooklyn Do Gooder Award!
- Landmark Admiral’s Row!